Friday, October 23, 2009

Not to be lame...

but I never realized how physical taking pictures can be. After 4 hours at the boys karate school hunched over my tripod, I've learned quite a few things.

One - my body needs more yoga. A lot more yoga. It is not as flexible as I need it to be.
Two - Nikon's lack of an LCD view on the D40 is a true pain when shooting posed/tripod shots.
Three - Karate kids RULE. They listen, and focus, and ROCK SOME KICKS. Sweet.
Four - There is nothing in this world like great help. I had some GREAT help tonight.
Five - My backdrops aren't big enough.
Six - My list of 'things to invest in' just tripled.
Seven - Supportive husbands are worth their weight in gold.
Eight - Too many awesome photos to even think about posting them tonight.
Nine - The boys Karate school is AMAZING for so many reasons:
the Family atmosphere - the KIDS - the Instructors - the famous Mrs. Jones.

Foundation Martial Arts ROCKS.

Thanks to Amy, all the patient kids and parents, and I'll see you all next week for class pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment