Monday, August 30, 2010

All good things come to those who wait...

In February, I thought for sure I had to have a website to be successful this year. I thought it had to be perfect. I even had some written text for some of the pages. Then, my external hard drive crashed. (still feeling the pain from some lost images of my boys) So, that set me back months. I did finally purchase my domain name, and threw some stuff up, but it is so far from perfect that I try really hard to not show people... not exactly the purpose of a website! Summer came along, and I got busy, and the website stayed the way it was, even though it's, well, it's, um.... it's crap. It serves a purpose, but yeah. I can definitely do better.

I've been working on some ideas, and I'm loving where it is going. Yea Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment