Friday, August 26, 2011

A new home

My 2nd Anniversary for LHP is coming up in October. I've been doing photography (both teaching and working with clients) for about 6 years, but the official, paying taxes and being a registered business is about 2 years old. I spent a large part of this year wondering if I was going to keep LHP running, and as I've done some sessions, worked with some great clients, met some amazing women, and learned about how to run a successful business, my heart keeps returning me to YES. This is my passion. This is the time. So, with the support of my family, we made some changes, and LHP's official home moved from a small, dark, shared space out into an open, bright, sunny spot where I can interact with my family, see the bus when it comes, and have a sweet dog sleeping at my feet.
There is more work to be done, but I'm so pleased with how this new layout has been working for me.

Here's a picture of Day One of LHP's new home.

Soon, I will introduce you all to LHP's new web-home. I've been working on a new website for quite some time, and I'm excited to be getting closer to revealing it to you! A few tweaks and changes to reflect some new ideas I've had is all that is left to do. There are lots of changes, new stuff, and products coming, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment