Friday, September 9, 2011

Friendship

Friendship can be a funny thing. Certainly, friends cycle in and out as our phases and interests of life change. Sometimes though, there is a friend that you simply forget how much you have in common, and how nice it always is to chat when you make the time to see each other. Do you have friends like that? For me, one of my friends like that is Amy. Every time we see each other, we have great conversations, and I so enjoy our time together... but you know. It's just hard to make that effort to see each other.
Thank goodness Amy likes my photos! Otherwise, I do wonder when we might see each other!
One of the things I like most about Amy is her desire to really capture their life and the things that they enjoy. So, one year we were outside at a grandparents house playing soccer. The next year we spent time together at Asbury Woods. Summertime this year, Amy wanted to capture one of their favorite pastimes - campfires! (Any place there might be marshmallows is somewhere I want to be!)
In honor of friendships everywhere, here's their slideshow!
Enjoy!

Music: Tim McMorris "Make It Last"

No comments:

Post a Comment