Thursday, September 15, 2011

LHP + Mudpuppies = Awesome

You might have met D's dog Spot (who thinks he's my dog...) Well, Spot dislikes having his nails trimmed. A LOT. I've done all the recommended steps that include treats and such - Spot still has a 'no way am I letting you touch my feet' kinda attitude. So, when I called Mudpuppies and mentioned this, their answer was 'no problem, but you can't be in the room.' Total win-win for me! The first time I took him in, I met Kimberly, the owner. We chatted for about 30 seconds - and Spot was DONE. What? I didn't even hear him barking! They were phenomenal. Seriously. I continued to chat with Kimberly, and guess what? She wanted to see about partnering together for some Holiday pet photos. How fun is that? I was in... and now we are getting so close to time and I'm getting even more excited.

I'll be at Mudpuppies Barktober event happening on Oct. 8th, where you can learn all about Mudpuppies Self-Serve Dog Washing (and everything to do with pets!) and more about how to jump in and have a great photo of your pet for the Holidays with our Holiday Paw Prints event.

Here's what you need to know to stop by:
Mudpuppies
3867 Peach St.
Erie, PA

More to come about Holiday Paw Prints, but until then, here's a short slideshow of some special pups I've enjoyed working with...

No comments:

Post a Comment