Thursday, January 20, 2011

12.11.2010 Through My Lens...

Right after Thanksgiving, I got the message from Cassie: “I’m contacting you on my first day home from the hospital with Lillian! When can we take her pictures???” I was honored to be her photographer of choice for her precious newborn. Once we had everyone gathered at her house, I planned a whole afternoon to meet, cuddle, sniff, and photograph Miss Lillian Remele Stoll.

I was so impressed with how relaxed Cassie was as a new mom, and how connected everyone was to each other and the new baby. Even Jack seemed to know what was going on ( and used the excuse to sneak away for a neighbor-dog visit! Smart dog, Jack! )

The day was snowy, yet warm, crisp and clear. Their home had a perfect spot near the glass doors to take advantage of some beautiful (and rare in November!) natural light. I’m thrilled to introduce Miss Lillian to all of you, and I hope you enjoy her slideshow!

Music by Renee & Jeremy

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet! and I love the song with it!! How old was she there? The whole family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was just about 3 weeks old. :) Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my best friends ever and you have captured something incredibley special here. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat-thanks so much for your comment. Cassie is lucky to have such a good friend, and I'm so thrilled you like what I captured.

    ReplyDelete