Thursday, January 6, 2011

Possibilities

There are so many possibilities associated with a new year. I'm not a fan of resolutions, but I do enjoy dreaming at the beginning of this year. I'm taking a 'goals' class with the wonderful Aby Garvey over at Simplify 101, and one of her tasks includes a Dream List. Her goal for her students is a list of 101 dreams, which feels really extravagant to me. That's a whole lot of dreaming for someone who is usually far too practical. Wish me luck with that.

I'm also looking at different possibilities for LHP. Last year was a lot of figuring it out as I went along, and that helped me learn a TON about what to do, what to try next, and where I might like to take things. Lots and Lots and Lots of possibilities for LHP.

What are some of your current 2011 Dreams? I'd love for you to share some here...

No comments:

Post a Comment