Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Toddler and Puppy? Sure!

Working with the Kelley family stressed me out. It was early in the season, I felt pretty new at all this, and there was a toddler AND a puppy? Um. Sure! Absolutely. That's no problem at all! At the beach? Sure! (Panic! Never let them see you sweat!)

The day of the session dawned with beautiful weather, and after the first 15 minutes it was obvious that things would be fine. Having the most photogenic family ever didn't hurt, and Treasure was, well. A treasure. She calmed down just when I needed her to, and played with Nathan like a pro. Some training (both puppy and boy!) had obviously been going on!

Once I relaxed, and they relaxed, we made some magic happen. I hope you enjoy the Kelley family slideshow.

Always Home by Sound of Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment