Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Tips

Last week I talked about the importance of batteries. Today, as the snow falls gently, and coats the landscape in beautiful whiteness, I want to talk about taking your camera with you everywhere. I'm not suggesting that you start lugging your SLR and all your lenses around with you... your camera phone will do in a pinch. Not to mention that today's camera phones and point and shoot camera's have phenomenal range and versatility, and support my firm belief that it is not the equipment that make the photograph, it is the effort and experimentation of the photographer. Let me say this again: Your Camera Doesn't Matter.

So, carry a way to take pictures every day.  Use it to document the small things, and then you'll be in the habit of having it with you to document the big things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment