Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful Girls

Having mom-friends has been one of the biggest blessings of having children. I’ve had plenty of friends come and go, but when it comes to the types of friendships that will endure, mom-friends cannot be beat. Case in point: My beautiful, talented friend Amy. Our kids met at preschool, and we have great plans for her oldest daughter and my oldest son... but that is in a far distant future, and is not discussed with her wonderful husband Matt in any detail.

Amy and her girls are just simply FUN. And so beautiful and creative and clever it sometimes makes my heart hurt to look at them all together. Add in her incredibly handsome (and camera-shy!) husband Matt, and it is just pure family joy.

It is a lucky day when I get to spend time with them; Amy and I play phone tag on a constant basis... but when we connect it is relaxed, enjoyable, and always delightful. I spent a lovely fall evening at their house recently, and I brought along my camera... thank goodness!

Enjoy!

{slideshow}
Music "It's a Beautiful Day" by Tim McMorris

2 comments:

  1. again you've knocked it out of the park I love the pure joy that you captured along with pairing it with a perfect song. I love the fun and playfulness in these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle... this one just came together. I had some great material to work with!

    ReplyDelete