Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Gratitude

I'm grateful for so many things today. This isn't a formal post, I have some other ideas percolating for another 'official' gratitude post. Today I just want to say Thank You. I never imagined that this journey of starting my own business might lead me closer to my faith again, but it has, in large and small ways. I've always believed that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. EVERYTHING has meaning. I can see connections now that I've found this Photography path that I didn't see before. (more on those later). I have also always believed that the TIMING for things is perfect. A favorite song of mine has always been "Unanswered Prayers" by Garth Brooks. It has been a long time since I have formally prayed regularly, but my one prayer mantra has always been "Please show me your path" and I'm so thrilled to see where that path has lead me.

I got a call today. My first unsolicited recommendation from a client. I also got some amazing positive feedback from the people where I have my treatment every 8 weeks. It's just been a really, really good LHP day, and I am THANKFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment