Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gratitude Cards

I love thank you cards. I try to always have a supply handy. I've never managed to send them when they're expected (although I did send them from my wedding. Let me know if you never got yours). but I love sending them when they're not. :)

I purchased a set of pretty, press-printed Thank You cards about a year ago. I 'invested' in a set of 50, although I really wanted a smaller pack, but the ones I really liked only came in packs of 50. I figured I would use them 'eventually'... and spent the money.

I opened the box today to send one to a friend. Not technically a business thank you, but in another way it really is. When I opened the box I realized. THEY ARE ALMOST GONE. In one year I've been blessed SO MUCH that I've used something to say thank you that I thought would take me forever to use. And, I will confess something else. I keep forgetting to put them in people's orders. Isn't that crazy? Where are they all going?

Anyway, I am Grateful today that I will need new Thank You cards soon. Oh..... Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment